Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Genuinely cool online business opportunity

When I first came across this idea, I was amazed that nobody had thought of it before. In fact, I took several days to set up my own version of it, together with Adsense, Clickbank and Ebay adverts suitably placed on it. You can see it at Alterpreneurs.com.

If you compare that with
Dave's Cool Little Site which comes internet ready for you to start making money with - well, I know which I prefer! You'll see that it's built to be useful to a visitor, and has the potential to make you real money.

Dave himself made an astonishing one thousand dollars in his first month - not too shabby at all!

Find out how to get your own online business up and running at Dave's Cool Little Site now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home